Sunday, April 10, 2005

Another long day...

Wonderful things happened on saturday 09 April 2005...
as i slept at 4am.. woke up at 9+, made my way down to Hyatt n reached at 11.50am.
the damn duty ass hole manager MR KENNY YEO didnt call me as he promised! LIAR! super pissed off! but nonetheless, i tried calling n all dat.. went to far east to Jack Tailoring to try to salvage my gown but to no avail.

Cuz, MR, I'm so sorry i wasted ur sat noon when u both cud b at hm resting frm an eventful nite but dere u both were waiting for me to settle my bullshit problems.
*sigh* sucky sucky day initially.. had to wait for the bell boy to send my gown down to the bridal shop at tanjung pagar.. damnit lor. like as if tanjung pagar is 10,000 miles away frm town... took so bloody long! i even had time to nap! shit.
anyway so eventually my damn gown reached & let the bridal shop pple access the situation... the compensation wud cost at least $300. technically it's alrite. i was expecting $1000.. but thank god it wasnt so. after many many calls, the Asst. Director of F&B frm Hyatt, Mr Ben Perera, with a SINGLE phone call which lasted less den A MINUTE, said "no problem, i'll handle Mr Kenny Ass Yeo & pay for the compensation."
OF COS THEY SHUD! i'm only a student.... =( k la.. but it was partly my fault & bad luck too... *sigh*
jus hopefully in the next couple of days things will be more confirmed & i'll get my $200 back frm the bridal shop. was really worried abt the whole situation. But then again, Thanks Cuz and MR.. Thanks for being there for me. Really appreciate it.

After being at Tanjung Pagar for abt 4hrs, we left, i went to meet Fie. Spend some time wif him b4 he goes off.. hope his trip wud go well & return safe.

No comments: